Animated video can effectively explain your message while also bringing in more traffic to your site. Here’s the bullet points!:
- Animated video can explain things very well. If you’ve been having trouble explaining what you do, a one to two minute explainer video can solve this. Text and words can only go so far; a video with images, narration, and animation can go further.
- Video can increase conversion rates. This means that people visiting your site are more likely to respond to your site’s call to action – whether that’s a product order, free-trial sign up, or a simple phone call from your prospective client – if you have a video there. Don’t believe us? Check out these case studies here and here.
- Video is great for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Since video has become more popular and accessible on the web it has been climbing up the Search Engine ladder. Video ranks high on searches because people love watching video! Also, did you know that YouTube is now the second biggest Search Engine after Google?
- Animation combines visual and aural learning. Visuals reinforce spoken word, and vice-versa. Animation is the perfect vehicle for mixing images and words, and subsequently for addressing both visual and verbal retention styles.
- Animated video is unique. While video is seemingly everywhere, animation is less so. Stand out from the crowd with a unique and memorable animated video.