At Topic Simple, we don’t like to toot our own horn… too much that is.
But we would like to make a point of featuring some of the organizations and blogs that have featured us over the past few months. The videos that we make often pop up in various places on the web, and discovering where and how is part of the fun of making them!
We don’t pay any person or service to promote our videos because it is unnecessary: People will respond to entertaining and helpful video explanations, and their natural instinct is to share them. Here’s a sampling of who has shared our work recently:
- Opera is a popular web browser, particularly in the mobile world. They featured our HTML5 video on their blog and Facebook page, and this was our first taste of “going viral”.
- Google in Education‘s mission is “to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful”. They featured our HTML5 video on their front page in April 2011, and also shared it on Google +.
- Logo Design Love is a popular website devoted to the design of logos and brand identities by graphic designer David Airey. Their story on our Spec Work video also included a short interview on how we made it.
- DesignTAXI‘s “global creative network inspires, promotes and empowers millions of creative professionals every month.” They also shared our Spec Work Video on their blog and their huge twitter audience followed suit.
- Treehugger is the leading media outlet dedicated to driving sustainability mainstream. Our fun and informative Potatoes in a Bucket video was featured by them this past July.
Need a video of your own that people can share? Contact us with your questions and needs.